BEYOND A WORLD STATE: BELOVED EE
rod to ee (5.11.91), holograph:'l had somehow climbed up to the dark woof of the world. Found the canvas torn. Gingerly moved along the scaffolding, invisible. Climbed through the hole. Got out. To confront a ring of alien men in all black uniforms, dark in appearance and intent, with cocked extra-terrestrial guns.
They are given an order to fire. Silent. They understand. Before they do, my full form emerges from the tearing in the canvas, and last my desiul hand. But the hand is not free. it is holding another hand and on and on and all the remnants of the human race - those who had still retained their humanity, homo sapiens not Darwin type - passes out through that opening and onwards into the heavens they have earned.
Elizabeth, give me your hand! Place it on the tiller? You must steer the ship. I must remain the deep-sea diver, gathering in the darkest of darkness the nuggets of light you need to guide our interstellar ship - towards[...]
rod: The principle on which the new world order was founded on earth is no longer operative, the Big Bang and the projection of an ever-expanding universe. Did you get a chance to look at today's New York Times (5. l.'93). May I read: 'the universe is not open, meaning it is destined to expand forever, but closed. In a closed universe, the gravitational force of its matter is enough to match or exceed the outward force of expansion. Most of the universe is composed of invisible material of an unknown kind. Analysis of the data indicated that the mass of that "dark matter" might be as much as 25 times greater than that of ordinary matter, the elemental stuff of visible stars, planets and people. It's the first time there is evidence of enough dark matter to support the idea that the universe is closed."
'Cosmologists have contemplated two alternatives to a closed universe. If there is not much mass, the universe might be open and keep on expanding, diminishing into infinity; or with considerably more mass, the universe might be dragged to a halt and then collapse, in what is described as the Big Crunch.' The short and the tall of all this is is that the principle on which the concept of a new world order is based is no longer operative.
ee: I was on SUN,
You were on MOON.
A signal flashed:
Meeting on EARTH!
rod:JUPITER, EARTH, VULCAN, SUN. Science fact
Not science fiction:
Blocked the path
'Tween four and five,
Jupiter and Earth.
Back two or forward
Are we only specks
Most of us went back to SUN,
Focolare! Reconnaissance to Vulcan,
Seven! SAMURI! We'll meet again
Though we're only specks of dust!
ee: So this, according to the esoteric tradition that has been hidden from man, is the sequence of planets where man has been and will be.
rod: On SATURN, where you and I met, the basis of the physical body, the most developed part of man (look at the intricacy of the ear or the loins) was laid down. On SUN the heart was infused into the physical organism, and on MOON the mind. On EARTH man is given the opportunity to steer his or her ship with the rudder of a cosmic consciousness and an individual conscience, or else yield up that responsibility to somebody else - a church leader, a marriage partner, a WORLD DICTATOR, or somebody else - whatever.
There are three distinct spheres of the human soul: sentient, intellectual, and consciousness soul.
Sentient soul has to do with 'sensation', the phenomena of the corporeal world revealing itself to the soul and making an 'impression' on man's inner world, arousing an experience of pleasure or displeasure, sympathy or antipathy. What is retained in the soul in response to the stimuli of the external world becomes a mental image independent of the external impression. This is retained by the process of 'memory' which links the perceptions of the past to the perceptions of the present.
The world of the spirit reveals itself to the soul through the 'intuition' of the consciousness soul. This is translated by the soul into the wish to realize it: it becomes a deed, an 'action' with the help of the body as an instrument.
The 'intellect' stands mid-way in the soul between sentient and consciousness soul: of itself, it is neither good nor bad. Since, however, we live in a visible universe, the intellect has a tendency to use its capacities to make man more secure in his earthly life rather than to mediate between the visible world and the invisible realms of truth, beauty, and goodness. The intellect has a tendency to abstract from experience, to apply what is true of one instance to the category which subsumes the instance, for although the brain is the organ of living thought, it contains also a tendency towards ossification: thoughts that have crystallized into belief or dogma tend to take over the intellectual life, preventing fresh thought. Thinking becomes an affair of the head, severed from the life of the heart and the spirit; as it ossifies, the feelings detach themselves, and intellect, divorced from spirit on the one hand and feeling on the other, attempts to grasp reality in finite, quantifiable terms, explaining every imaginable phenomenon in the universe, including the biological and the psychological, as mechanical models, viewing the world as a giant machine and man himself merely as a highly complex mechanisms product of heredity and environment, a complicated protoplasmic mechanism engineered into existence by genetic codes and DNA helixes and, by the mechanics of stimulus and response, adapted to the world around' (Alan P. Cottrell, Goethe's View of evil, p. 283). Indeed, material science has made its tremendous advance by treating the world almost exclusively as if it were dead matter, by assuming that everything can be weighed, measured, calculated.
This leads man into a sub-natural world hidden below the threshold of sense perception. The order that technology recreates is not a picture of the world in which man is immediately living, but a picture of the world below man: in the painting of this picture, in the casting of himself as detached observer, man has begun to eliminate himself from an active role in earth evolution. The human 'will' is subverted, even enslaved, for with the mechanical models that the intellect projects and the information it gathers a tendency develops to have the information itself dictate the decision, thus eliminating the human being from the process.
REASON, therefore, is given to man on MOON, is turned to blasphemy by man on EARTH: There 'his wars on God begin.' The choice on EARTH - I quote Gilson again - but it needs to be repeated several times to be fully understood:
'is not among us, he is in us. It is man himself, usurping unlimited creative power and proceeding to the certain annihilation of that which is, in order to clear the way for the problematic creation of what will be,' the monstrous idol made by our own hands and to our own image and likeness.
ee: Those who are bent on destroying JUPITER are bent on destroying EARTH.
rod: 'The time has come to destroy those who are destroying the earth' - Revelation 11:18
ee: 'Then there will be great distress such as, until now, since the world began, there never had been, nor ever will be again. And if that time had not been shortened, no one would have survived, but shortened that time shall be' - Matthew 24:22.
EE begins her lament over EARTH.
ee: fin is terre fin again firm again firm egan
E Q U A L S
The double-ended coffin of reason!
rod: On EARTH, however, something else is stirring. Did not the fifteenth-century mystic Joachim de Flora say: 'the Kingdom of the Father has passed, the Kingdom of the Son is passing, the Kingdom of the Spirit is at hand?' The choice on EARTH is either to apply endlessly what man knows and is capable of discovering or of surrendering to the spirit that turns the atmosphere to gold rather than red - Jupiter, the Temple of Love, man's next esoteric home.
ee: There is a holy and an unholy fire, the fire that ignites the atmosphere as Tesla saw, and the fire of love that arcs like archangels over the chasm of all that divides us.
rod: tu es petros et super hanc
petram edificabo ecclesia meam: in you I found our Church of Love
- ACTIVISME JUDICIAIRE (3)
- ANTICLÉRICAUX ET FRANCS-MAÇONS (4)
- APOSTASIE TRANQUILLE (1)
- AVORTEMENT (19)
- BANQUES (1)
- BIENTÔT UN GOUVERNEMENT MONDAIL? UNE SUPER ET CONTRE-ÉGLISE (47)
- CHANGEMENTS CLIMATIQUES (6)
- COMMUNISME (23)
- COMPLOTS (32)
- CORRUPTION AU CANADA (15)
- CORRUPTION IN CADADA (220)
- CRÉATEUR DIVIN VERSUS CRÉATEUR EXTRA-TERRESTRE (2)
- CRÉDIT SOCIAL PAS UN PARTI POLITIQUE (14)
- CRIME DE HAINE ET PROPAGANDE HAINEUSE (4)
- DU COMMUNISME AU MONDIALISME (21)
- ÉCOLE LAÏQUE (2)
- ÉCONOMIE (1)
- ÉDUCATION DES ENFANTS (1)
- ENCYCLIQUE «DIVINI RREDEMPTORIS» SUR LE COMMUNISME ATHÉE (5)
- EUTHANASIE (1)
- EXTRÉMISTES LAÏQUES (1)
- FÉMINAZISME (2)
- FÉMINAZISME-FÉDÉRATION DES FEMMES DU QUÉBEC (3)
- FIDEL CASTRO (2)
- GEORGE SAND - ÉTUDE D'UNE ÉDUCATION (1)
- GRAND ORIENT DE FRANCE (1)
- GRIPPE COCHONNE OU H1N1 (5)
- HOMOSEXUALITÉ (15)
- HUMOUR POLITIQUE (1)
- Islam (2)
- ISLAM ET LE CORAN (3)
- KARL MARX ET SATAN (8)
- KHROUTCHEV (1)
- L'ÉCOLE LAÏQUE ET LE RAPPORT PROULX (47)
- La République Universelle (16)
- LE BLOC QUÉBÉCOIS - LE RIN - LE PARTI QUÉBÉCOIS (23)
- LE CHRISTIANISME A-T-IL FAIT FAILLITE? (8)
- LE MARXISME-LÉNINISME (43)
- LES CRIMES DU COMMUNISMES (60)
- LES FORCES OCCULTES DANS LE MONDE MODERNE (4)
- LES JUIFS DANS LE MYSTÈRE DE L'HISTOIRE (48)
- LIBÉRALISME (1)
- LIBRE ENTREPRISE (1)
- MÉDIAS ANTICLÉRICAUX (1)
- MESSAGES AU LECTEUR (1)
- MOMENTS HISTORIQUES (1)
- MOUVEMENT LAÏQUE QUÉBÉCOIS OU FRANÇAIS (1)
- MYSTÈRE D'INIQUITÉ - MYSTERIUM INIQUITATIS (40)
- NATIONS UNIS - COMMISSION DES DROITS DE L'HOMME (2)
- Persécutions Anti-Chrétiennes (1)
- PHILOSPHIE (2)
- RAPPEL HISTORIQUE (1)
- RÉCHAUFFEMENT PLANÉTAIRE (8)
- RELATIONS DES JÉSUITES TOME 6 (119)
- RELIGION (1)
- SANTÉ AU NATUREL (1)
- SÉKOU-TOURÉ (1)
- SÉPARATISME (2)
- SOINS DE SANTÉ SOCIALISTES (1)
- SUICIDE ET MÉDICATION (1)
- SUPERSTITIONS (1)
- THE UNITED NATIONS EXPOSED (23)
- TITISME (1)
- TITO (1)
- TROTSKY (1)
Les Relations des Jésuites contiennent 6 tomes et défont le mythe du bon Sauvage de Jean-Jacques Rousseau, et aussi des légendes indiennes pour réclamer des territoires, ainsi que la fameuse «spiritualité amérindienne».
Archives du blogue
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (410)
04/08 - 04/15
- 571-583 POSTSCRIPT 1. SHIFTING ICE: NEW ALLEGATION...
- 584-595 2. FURTHER SHIFTING GROUND: REQUEST FOR ME...
- 596-607 NEW CONTEXTS FOR A CATHOLIC COLLEGE: THE M...
- 607-609 ANTICHRIST AND THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES
- 610-612 SWANSONG: TOWARDS THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND
- 613-618 coda
- 619-624 EPILOGUE: THE DARK SIDE OF POWER
- 624-626 CANADIAN COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AND THE STRU...
- 626-628 CHRETIEN AND TEAM CANADA IN CHINA
- 628-629 JACK PARIZEAU: SIGNAL TOWER FOR THE ILLUMI...
- 630-631 BOB RAE AND THE STRUGGLE FOR CONTROL OF TH...
- 109-113 MISCELLANÉES
- 10212 Ouvrez vos coeurs
- 10211 Le temps est accompli
- 10210 Une couronne de douze étoiles
- 102108 La nouvelle Jérusalem
- 10207 Grande est ma douleur
- 10206 Le sceau sur le front et sur la main
- 10205 Ici doit se manifester la constance des sain...
- 10204 Vous possédez le témoignage de Jésus
- 10203 Le numéro de la bête: 666
- 10202 La bête semblable à un agneau
- 10200 L’énorme dragon rouge
- 101-102 Les francophones dans la Franc-Maçonnerie
- 98-100 Le Parlement européen
- 98-100 Heal Thyself
- 92-97 Maçonnisme: religion puissante
- 89-91 L'étrange influence des francs-maçons en Af...
- 88-88 Un secret bien gardé
- 88-88 David et Salomon, premiers maçons
- 87-87 Les grands libérateurs de l’homme
- 85-87 Le tour du monde de la maçonnerie par Djénan...
- 82-84 Dans le secret des loges
- 78-81 L’art de créer du sacré Par JEAN MERCIER
- 75-76 La Franc-Maçonnerie en France
- 76-77 Freemasonry in France
- 75-75 ANCIENT AND ACCEPTED SCOTTISH RITE OF FREEMA...
- 75-75 RITE ÉCOSSAIS ANTIQUE ET ACCEPTÉ DE LA FRANC...
- 73-74 CONFESSION D’UN GRAND COMMANDEUR DE LA FRANC...
- 72-72 FINALITÉ POLITIQUE DE LA FRANC-MAÇONNERIE
- 71-73 Qu'est-ce que la "culture"?
- 63-69 MAÇONNERIE: UNE RELIGION
- 61-69 « NEUTRALITÉ » DU LAÏCISME FACE AU CODE COSM...
- ▼ 04/08 - 04/15 (43)