In Egypt, Hislop records, the disk of the Sun was represented in the temples as it was also in the worship of Baal, Mithras, and Apollo. In each instance, 'the image of the Sun which was worshipped was erected above the altar' (15). This is today exactly where the Freemasonry lodges place their sun ray burst and their all-seeing eye of Horus, the Egyptian Sun God - above the altar. The Masonic religion - all ancient mystery religions - teaches that the Sun God represents the exalted and perfected man. Man is himself the deity who, through initiation, service, obedience, and illumination, unites with the Sun force, or energy. That is the Divine Plan.
In perhaps the most revealing book Alice Bailey has ever written, 1957's The Externalization of the Hierarchy, she tells us that the 'Points of Light' refer to the men who comprise the occult leadership group known as the New Group of World Servers. These individuals, she remarks, are in service to 'the work of the Brotherhood, the Forces of Light.' They are the ones who are to usher all of mankind from the darkness of outmoded Christianity and faded nationalism into the bright and shining 'New World Order' (16).
It is only fitting that Bailey recognize that it is, in fact, Lucifer who is the Sun God. The Bible calls him a deceptive 'Angel of Light,' but occultists refer to Lucifer as the Radiant One, the Solar Angel and as the Father of Light, who comes to initiate man into the New Age Kingdom, a golden age when perfected man and a cleansed and purified planet earth shall share their own godhood.
In his book Solar Man, Thomas Ehrenzeller, a director of the World Federalists Association, proclaims that the world and man are soon to reap the vista of 'the dawn of the Solar Age.' This, he ecstatically predicts,'will herald the coming of a new Solar Race which will last for centuries, millennia even.'
The Secret Brotherhood conceives of itself as the Brotherhood of Light - a functioning service network dedicated to reconstructing a New World. Their goal is the spreading of their New Age illuminist gospel to a thousand points across the globe. Eventually, all of mankind - except perhaps a few, dim and imperfect souls - will partake of the initiation process. The Great Work shall be done on earth as it is now in hell (the spirit world of Lucifer):
The light shared by and belonging to all, though dimmed by the imperfection of evolving forms, is the mutual recognition of many points and their joining in interrelationship which has created the magnetic aura of the New Group of World Servers.
Through all who identify with this group, seeking to cooperate with its purpose and blending their little points of light, the New Group of World Servers will fulfil its purpose and become the planetary light bearer of the Aquarian age, the radiant torch to light the way for a needy humanity (17).
The above extracts are taken from Texe Marrs, Dark Majesty: The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of a Thousand Points of Light (Austin Texas, Living Truth, 1992).
Also interesting in the Luciferic context is Morals and Dogma (1871) by the words of Albert Pike, spokesman of the Illuminati in the nineteenth century:
'That which we say to the crowd is: 'We worship a God, but it is the God one adores without superstitions.' To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.
'If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay [the Christian God] whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion of science, would Adonay and his priests culminate him?'
'Yes Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary for light to serve as the foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the
'The doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure
philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and Evil' (La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc-Maçonnerie Universelle, by A.C. De La Rive, p.588, and Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocracy, pp.220-1; Fourth Reich of the Rich, pp.69-70).
1. Texe Marrs's sources for Maurice Strong include the following: Roy Livesay,'The Baca Grande in Colorado,' New Age Bulletin newsletter (Great Britain, June 1988); Miro Cermetig,'Baca Troubled: Water Wars Disrupt New Age Valley,' The Globe and Mail (Toronto 9 July 1990), Al; Gregg Easterbrook, 'Why Rio Will Make History,' Newsweek (15 June 1992), pp.29-35; Jayne Schindler,'So Much for Saving Mother Earth,' The Eagle Forum (Denver Colorado, Fall 1991), p. 1; Samantha Smith, The Eagle Forum (April-June 1991).
2. See note above.
3. See Texe Marrs, New Age Cults and Religions (Austin Texas: Living Truth, 1990); p. 190; see also David Ellis, 'Gorby, the New Age Guru?' Time Magazine (18 July 1990).
4. Gaetan De La Forge, The Templar Tradition in the Age of Aquarius (Putney Vermont: Threshold, 1987), p-136.
5. Thomas Ehrenzeller, Solar Man (Winona Minnesota; Apollo, 1985).
7. See Section below.
8. Robin Waterfield, 'Julius Evola: An Interpreter of the Grail,' in Household of the Grail, edited by John Matthews (England, Aquarian/Thornsen, 1990), p.163.
9. Maurice Strong, remarks at Cathedral of St. John the Divine (Episcopal) Church, New York City, 'Theology of the Earth' sermon. series (See also 'Changing Christians Into Pagans,' The New Federalist Magazine (November/December 1990), p.32.
9a. Bush used this phrase in his historic State of the Union address on the eve of the invasion of Kuwait and Iraq by US and UN troops, emphasizing that his goal was 'the illumination of mankind by a thousand points of light.'
10. Quoted in Sir John Sinclair, The Alice Bailey Inheritance (Northamptonshire England: Turnstone, 1984), p.174.
11. Ibid., p. 145.
12. Malachi Martin, Keys of this Blood (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1990), p.364.
13. The entire text of George Bush's Speech accepting the Republican Party's nomination as President of the United States was published in the New York Times (19 August 1988).
14. Alexander Hislop, The Two Babylons (reprinted, New York: Loizeax, 1959); original edition published in 1916 in England), p.194.
15. Ibid., P.145.
16.Alice Bailey, The Externalization of the Hierarchy (NewYork: Lucis, 1957).
17. See Beacon (July/August 1986), p.289.