Libellés

Les Relations des Jésuites contiennent 6 tomes et défont le mythe du bon Sauvage de Jean-Jacques Rousseau, et aussi des légendes indiennes pour réclamer des territoires, ainsi que la fameuse «spiritualité amérindienne».

mercredi, février 06, 2008

56-58

OVERTURE

albertan:

Don't walk ahead of me,
I might not follow,
Don't walk behind me,
I might not lead,
f you walk beside me
I'll be your friend!

lower canadian to upper canadian: Here's your hat!

upper canadian: What's your hurry?

man it obian:
Turn your hat around
so I'll think
you're coming back.

Newfoundlander (after cornering three triple agents):
Who is the even
Man out?

capebretoner:
Or raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatha,
W+hat makes a triple agent?

britishcolumbian:
You think I'm your friend,
I am not but I am.

newbrunswicker: We learn by the mistakes of others,

lowercanadian: If we live and don't weaken.

novascotian: Let us go then,

britishcolumbian: You an' I?

novascotian: To where the rubber meets the road.

lowercanadian: En la boca cerrada no entra la mosca:

uppercanadian: In the closed mouth no fly will enter.

princeedwardislander:
If somebody told you
He was a liar,
Would you believe him?

capebretoner:
Or raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatha,
What's a double?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\sas ketch a wan woman: A double is a schizo- Phrenic: you think I'm Yourfriend,
I'm a phony.
How can I be a friend
If I'm a double?

ee:
I have seen them
Play their cards
- Both sides -
With such perfection
That I am bore-
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ed!

Archives du blogue