Libellés

Les Relations des Jésuites contiennent 6 tomes et défont le mythe du bon Sauvage de Jean-Jacques Rousseau, et aussi des légendes indiennes pour réclamer des territoires, ainsi que la fameuse «spiritualité amérindienne».

mardi, décembre 25, 2007

277-278 SATANIC CHILD ABUSE AND CULT MURDERS

SATANIC CHILD ABUSE AND CULT MURDERS:

AN OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW

The following ABC interview took place on 1 May 1989, with the transcript appearing a short time later tinder the title 'Headlines That Shocked the Nation ... Satanic Cult Murders.'

Oprah: We're glad to have all of you join us here on the show. You come from generations of ritualistic abuse. Rachel here was used in Satan Worship Rituals.

'Rachel': Yes, my family has an extensive family tree, and they keep track of who's been involved and who hasn't been involved, and it's gone on like since 1700.

Oprah: And so you were ritually abused.... You all were worshiping the devil inside the home?

'Rachel': Right. There's other.... families across the country. It's not just my own family. Oprah: And so who knows about it? Lots of people now. 'Rachel': Well, I talked to a police detective in the Chicago area, and several of my friends know, and I've spoken publicly before, and -

Oprah: So when you were brought up in this kind of evil, did you just think it was normal?

'Rachel': I blocked out a lot of the memories I had because of my multiple personality disorder, but yes, it's like if you grow up with something, you think it's normal. I always thought something

Oprah: So what kinds of things? You don't have to give us the gory details, but what kinds of things went on in the family?

'Rachel': Well, there would be rituals in which babies would be sacrificed, and you would have to, you know.

Oprah: Whose babies?

'Rachel': There were people who bred babies in our family. No one would know about it. A lot of people were overweight, so you couldn't tell if they were pregnant or not, or they would supposedly go away for a while and then come back....

Oprah: So you witnessed the sacrifice.

'Rachel': Right. When I was very young, I was forced to participate in that - in which I had to sacrifice an infant.

Oprah: And the purpose of sacrifice is to what? Is to bring you what? What are we sacrificing for?

'Rachel': For power.

Oprah: Power. And so were you ever used? Were you ever used yourself?

'Rachel': I was molested. I was raped several times.

Oprah: What was your mother doing?

'Rachel': She's -

Oprah: - in all this? What's her role in all of this?

'Rachel': What is - I'm not exactly - what her role is - I haven't, you know, recovered all of my memories, but her family was extremely involved. You know, she brought me to it. Both of my parents brought me to it.

Oprah: And where is she now?

'Rachel': She lives in the Chicago metropolitan area. She's on the human relations commission of the town that she lives in, and she's an upstanding citizen. Nobody would suspect her. Nobody would suspect anybody involved in it. There's, you know, doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs involved in it .....

Archives du blogue