by Philip Agee
(former CIA 'case officer' for Mexico)
The more remote overt intervention becomes, the more remote the possibility of reform becomes. This applies particularly to Latin America: the proof is visible there, as is the principle we have enunciated.
A study of the relevant security agencies in the United States shows that while they are tucked away safely within the US they reach out to Latin America in covert and overt violations, feeding - with the back draft of turmoil - the burning jingoism of a few at home.
The interests of the privileged minorities in poor countries lead back to and are identified with the interests of the rich and powerful who control the US. Counter-insurgency dogma tries to blur these international class lines by appeals to nationalism and patriotism, by falsely relating movements against the Capitalist minorities to Soviet expansionism. But what counterinsurgency really comes down to is the protection of the capitalists back in the US, their property and their privileges. US national security, as preached by US leaders, is the security of the capitalist class in the US and not the security of the poor except by way of enforcing poverty.
It is from this class in the US - the ruling minority - that our counter-insurgency programmes flow together with that most fundamental of American foreign policy principles: 'any government, no matter how bad, is better than a Communist one for now, is better than a government of workers, peasants, and ordinary people.' The support of our government for corruption and injustice in Latin America flows directly from the self-interest of the rich and powerful in the US.
To retain and expand these riches and powers, in true capitalistic fashion (buy low and sell high), we give the rich in Latin American countries a power we don't have in our own country and lay the foundations of a police state that will secure the future of the classes in both countries.
Those are the political and economic realities which give meaning to the US intervention in Latin America, as with all other world designs for control. Sooner or later our counter-insurgency methods abroad are applied here at home. The same tactics have also been applied for centuries by other well-established organizations and made operative - indeed infallible - by a grand smoke-screen of religious beliefs without being questioned by the faithful. But today, with exposure from all directions, local political changes are being synthesized with global views. It is consequently inevitable that the innocent brainwashed individual believes he will join the grand finale as a 'Brotherhood' of the 'Faithful' in one world-encompassing religion.
In this scenario, class identity comes before nationality. Class divisions in capitalistic society are based on material prosperity or lack of it, adversary relationships, exploitation of labour as a market-place commodity, etc. Due to irreconcilable class conflicts, a failure in Latin America (as one of the Target areas) corresponds to a failure in the home country (in this case the United States), confirming the inability to achieve any kind of meaningful reconciliation between the classes.
Class identity, then, not only comes before nationality but it leads to the rejection of liberal reform. Exploitation of the masses - keeping them in a constant state of chaotic turmoil - is fundamentally a manoeuvre by the ruling class in a capitalistic society, a necessary lever to maintain their control and order.
The Alliance for Progress was exactly this kind of fraud, a 'New Deal' heralded by liberals as a Marshal Plan for Latin America. Counter-insurgency programmes, operated through the US government, were intended to strengthen ruling minorities abroad. Can there be any question then who arranges military assistance, 'Public Safety' programmes and training missions to help police? Or indeed trade unions which operate through a complex international organization controlled by nothing other that the Master Designer itself: the United Nations.
Good for Capitalists in the USA, Alliance for Progress, therefore, is a safety valve for Capitalistic injustice and exploitation.
As the oppressed in capitalistic society comprehend the illusion of Liberal reform, their ruling minorities have no choice but to increase the repression in order to avert 'socialist revolution'. Every secret mission or operation designed - on the outside that is - to alleviate the situation provides a little glimpse into the unenunciated foreign policy that sustains it, an unseen hand that shores up unjust, unpopular, minority governments - always with the hope that overt military will not prove necessary.
The more successful the operation, the more covert intervention becomes and the more remote is the possibility of liberal reform. Until people of this world can conceive how the freedom of humanity is being systematically destroyed, we are doomed with total slavery for a long long time.
- ACTIVISME JUDICIAIRE (3)
- ANTICLÉRICAUX ET FRANCS-MAÇONS (4)
- APOSTASIE TRANQUILLE (1)
- AVORTEMENT (19)
- BANQUES (1)
- BIENTÔT UN GOUVERNEMENT MONDAIL? UNE SUPER ET CONTRE-ÉGLISE (47)
- CHANGEMENTS CLIMATIQUES (6)
- COMMUNISME (23)
- COMPLOTS (32)
- CORRUPTION AU CANADA (15)
- CORRUPTION IN CADADA (220)
- CRÉATEUR DIVIN VERSUS CRÉATEUR EXTRA-TERRESTRE (2)
- CRÉDIT SOCIAL PAS UN PARTI POLITIQUE (14)
- CRIME DE HAINE ET PROPAGANDE HAINEUSE (4)
- DU COMMUNISME AU MONDIALISME (21)
- ÉCOLE LAÏQUE (2)
- ÉCONOMIE (1)
- ÉDUCATION DES ENFANTS (1)
- ENCYCLIQUE «DIVINI RREDEMPTORIS» SUR LE COMMUNISME ATHÉE (5)
- EUTHANASIE (1)
- EXTRÉMISTES LAÏQUES (1)
- FÉMINAZISME (2)
- FÉMINAZISME-FÉDÉRATION DES FEMMES DU QUÉBEC (3)
- FIDEL CASTRO (2)
- GEORGE SAND - ÉTUDE D'UNE ÉDUCATION (1)
- GRAND ORIENT DE FRANCE (1)
- GRIPPE COCHONNE OU H1N1 (5)
- HOMOSEXUALITÉ (15)
- HUMOUR POLITIQUE (1)
- Islam (2)
- ISLAM ET LE CORAN (3)
- KARL MARX ET SATAN (8)
- KHROUTCHEV (1)
- L'ÉCOLE LAÏQUE ET LE RAPPORT PROULX (47)
- La République Universelle (16)
- LE BLOC QUÉBÉCOIS - LE RIN - LE PARTI QUÉBÉCOIS (23)
- LE CHRISTIANISME A-T-IL FAIT FAILLITE? (8)
- LE MARXISME-LÉNINISME (43)
- LES CRIMES DU COMMUNISMES (60)
- LES FORCES OCCULTES DANS LE MONDE MODERNE (4)
- LES JUIFS DANS LE MYSTÈRE DE L'HISTOIRE (48)
- LIBÉRALISME (1)
- LIBRE ENTREPRISE (1)
- MÉDIAS ANTICLÉRICAUX (1)
- MESSAGES AU LECTEUR (1)
- MOMENTS HISTORIQUES (1)
- MOUVEMENT LAÏQUE QUÉBÉCOIS OU FRANÇAIS (1)
- MYSTÈRE D'INIQUITÉ - MYSTERIUM INIQUITATIS (40)
- NATIONS UNIS - COMMISSION DES DROITS DE L'HOMME (2)
- Persécutions Anti-Chrétiennes (1)
- PHILOSPHIE (2)
- RAPPEL HISTORIQUE (1)
- RÉCHAUFFEMENT PLANÉTAIRE (8)
- RELATIONS DES JÉSUITES TOME 6 (119)
- RELIGION (1)
- SANTÉ AU NATUREL (1)
- SÉKOU-TOURÉ (1)
- SÉPARATISME (2)
- SOINS DE SANTÉ SOCIALISTES (1)
- SUICIDE ET MÉDICATION (1)
- SUPERSTITIONS (1)
- THE UNITED NATIONS EXPOSED (23)
- TITISME (1)
- TITO (1)
- TROTSKY (1)
Les Relations des Jésuites contiennent 6 tomes et défont le mythe du bon Sauvage de Jean-Jacques Rousseau, et aussi des légendes indiennes pour réclamer des territoires, ainsi que la fameuse «spiritualité amérindienne».
Archives du blogue
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (410)
06/10 - 06/17
- 295-296 GUN CONTROL FOR THE PEOPLE
- 296-297 SURVIVAL AGAINST A NEW WORLD ORDER ARMY
- 296-298 DECLARATION OF WAR BY UNITED NATIONS
- 299-302 THE UNITED NATIONS IS A WAR-MAKING BODY
- 303-305 UNITED NATIONS: UNITED TERRORISM
- 305-306 ARMY MANUAL SAYS G.I.S WILL FOLLOW UN ORDE...
- 306-309 THE UNITED NATIONS MILITARY AND MEDICAL CO...
- ▼ 06/10 - 06/17 (7)