The one thing the Investigating Committees have consistently shied away from is an academic analysis of the books that have led to the investigations. In 1991 I had begun my research in all good faith and with the thoroughness that had characterized my work in the Celtic field (a book I had edited in 1982 tracing two thousand years in the Celtic continuum had earned for me the award of the American Library Association of Outstanding Academic Book of the Year in that category for the United States in that year).
The two questions I started with were as follows:
1. Why have the leaders of the West allowed trillions of our money to be spent for ABC weapons, destroying trillions of dollars worth of property and resources in the process of developing them, and now we need trillions of dollars to destroy accumulated ABC weapon and nuclear waste? Can any sane academic call this intelligent leadership?
2. Why have our Canadian leaders allowed one trillion dollars public debt ($500 billion federal debt, $250 billion provincial debt, $250 municipal) AND two trillion private and corporate debts to accumulate? Why must Canadians now pay the highest taxes on earth per capita?
I investigated the questions and came to the conclusion that these situations were not accidents of history but had resulted from the planning of a high-finance international élite. I admitted that I could be wrong and invited any of my colleagues to show me how.
My colleagues on the Investigating committee, or those consulted by the Investigating Committee, have not even addressed the problem addressed in the books I have edited, but have dismissed them in a generalized way without attention to the details of the evidence that has been assembled.
Your predecessor, Provost Joan Foley, states in her Media Release (24 March 1993) that 'a preliminary review of the book [The New World Order and the Throne of the antiChrist] suggests that it is not a scholarly work.' Just that bald statement and no more! The 'reviewer' is not identified nor is his or her substantiation of the statement presented. This is not the way academic judgments are made: true academics present their evidence, reach their conclusions, and standbythem- unless more compellingevidence is presented.
Yet Provost Foley's citation of an anonymous reviewer has been quoted without question by the CBC, The Toronto Star, Canadian Jewish News, Now Magazine, and Varsity.
Last spring Provost Foley sent my New World Order and the Throne of the antiChrist to the former Attorney General of the Province of Ontario, Ian Scott, to ascertain whether or not it constituted 'hate literature'. Mr. Scott responded in the negative: no, it does not constitute hate literature. Why, I ask, did Provost Foley not make this assessment public?
- ACTIVISME JUDICIAIRE (3)
- ANTICLÉRICAUX ET FRANCS-MAÇONS (4)
- APOSTASIE TRANQUILLE (1)
- AVORTEMENT (19)
- BANQUES (1)
- BIENTÔT UN GOUVERNEMENT MONDAIL? UNE SUPER ET CONTRE-ÉGLISE (47)
- CHANGEMENTS CLIMATIQUES (6)
- COMMUNISME (23)
- COMPLOTS (32)
- CORRUPTION AU CANADA (15)
- CORRUPTION IN CADADA (220)
- CRÉATEUR DIVIN VERSUS CRÉATEUR EXTRA-TERRESTRE (2)
- CRÉDIT SOCIAL PAS UN PARTI POLITIQUE (14)
- CRIME DE HAINE ET PROPAGANDE HAINEUSE (4)
- DU COMMUNISME AU MONDIALISME (21)
- ÉCOLE LAÏQUE (2)
- ÉCONOMIE (1)
- ÉDUCATION DES ENFANTS (1)
- ENCYCLIQUE «DIVINI RREDEMPTORIS» SUR LE COMMUNISME ATHÉE (5)
- EUTHANASIE (1)
- EXTRÉMISTES LAÏQUES (1)
- FÉMINAZISME (2)
- FÉMINAZISME-FÉDÉRATION DES FEMMES DU QUÉBEC (3)
- FIDEL CASTRO (2)
- GEORGE SAND - ÉTUDE D'UNE ÉDUCATION (1)
- GRAND ORIENT DE FRANCE (1)
- GRIPPE COCHONNE OU H1N1 (5)
- HOMOSEXUALITÉ (15)
- HUMOUR POLITIQUE (1)
- Islam (2)
- ISLAM ET LE CORAN (3)
- KARL MARX ET SATAN (8)
- KHROUTCHEV (1)
- L'ÉCOLE LAÏQUE ET LE RAPPORT PROULX (47)
- La République Universelle (16)
- LE BLOC QUÉBÉCOIS - LE RIN - LE PARTI QUÉBÉCOIS (23)
- LE CHRISTIANISME A-T-IL FAIT FAILLITE? (8)
- LE MARXISME-LÉNINISME (43)
- LES CRIMES DU COMMUNISMES (60)
- LES FORCES OCCULTES DANS LE MONDE MODERNE (4)
- LES JUIFS DANS LE MYSTÈRE DE L'HISTOIRE (48)
- LIBÉRALISME (1)
- LIBRE ENTREPRISE (1)
- MÉDIAS ANTICLÉRICAUX (1)
- MESSAGES AU LECTEUR (1)
- MOMENTS HISTORIQUES (1)
- MOUVEMENT LAÏQUE QUÉBÉCOIS OU FRANÇAIS (1)
- MYSTÈRE D'INIQUITÉ - MYSTERIUM INIQUITATIS (40)
- NATIONS UNIS - COMMISSION DES DROITS DE L'HOMME (2)
- Persécutions Anti-Chrétiennes (1)
- PHILOSPHIE (2)
- RAPPEL HISTORIQUE (1)
- RÉCHAUFFEMENT PLANÉTAIRE (8)
- RELATIONS DES JÉSUITES TOME 6 (119)
- RELIGION (1)
- SANTÉ AU NATUREL (1)
- SÉKOU-TOURÉ (1)
- SÉPARATISME (2)
- SOINS DE SANTÉ SOCIALISTES (1)
- SUICIDE ET MÉDICATION (1)
- SUPERSTITIONS (1)
- THE UNITED NATIONS EXPOSED (23)
- TITISME (1)
- TITO (1)
- TROTSKY (1)
Les Relations des Jésuites contiennent 6 tomes et défont le mythe du bon Sauvage de Jean-Jacques Rousseau, et aussi des légendes indiennes pour réclamer des territoires, ainsi que la fameuse «spiritualité amérindienne».
Archives du blogue
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (155)
- ► 2008 (410)
04/29 - 05/06
- 528-529 FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL IAN SCOTT AND PROV...
- 529-548 8. PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT: THE TESTIMONY OF...
- 548-552 ONLY TWO OF 50,000 STUDENTS COMPLAINED: AS...
- 553-556 STUDENTS DO NOT FIND PROFESSOR GUILTY OF A...
- 556-5557 PRINCIPAL BOYLE'S QUESTIONNAIRE
- 557-561 THE FORMER PRINCIPAL, CELTIC STUDIES, AND ...
- 562-563 DR. ANN DOOLEY AND THE REPUBLICAN VIEW OF ...
- 564-566 THE CASE OF CLEO BOYD & AN 'UNIDENTIFIED' ...
- 567-571 HOW TO MAKE AN INNOCENT LOOK LIKE A CRIMIN...
- 571-571 DO YOU HIRE A LAWYER TO FIRE A PROFESSOR?
- ▼ 04/29 - 05/06 (10)